Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ticket Price Silvercity

INFO - DIA-EVENING

love travel friends

I would like to invite to a talk about my time in India:

shipwreck with a Gecko
Masala Pictures of Indian
(+ Contrast Dubai)

Cafe displeasure
Thurs 8th October 20:30
Veddeler Brückenstr .162
(Across from my apartment)
www.indiagecko.blogspot.com

In Chai Tea, and cheap drinks Beedies you expect from a masala photos and experiences:
contrasts and apparent contradictions
permanent road noise and inner peace by Yoga and meditation
Heated sun & rain pattering
head shaking & Yes, my
capitalism & religion
Modern Complex international IT companies within sight of überbevöllkerten, pollute the slums, poverty and wealth
.

India, photos and travel can bring their friends interested in you.

I'm looking forward to come with you,
Gecko (Matthias)

0 comments:

Post a Comment