Friday, February 11, 2011

Can The Menopause Effect Eyesight

he had the world.




new hairstyle!
The day was just full of hit:
slept until 10.30 clock, then from among the shower, cozy breakfast while on the radio was Rihanna's new song. Full of energy and optimism to the day I started. After a leisurely breakfast it was only once shopping . So buy from the supermarket and nice goodies. :)
But now the day began only really because the highlight was yet to come still, hair off!
It could not have been better: on the basis of my idea practical and accurate expert advice is now created, my new hairstyle. I think it's great!
such a good hairdresser I had previously never found.
Now again a thirty minute stand way back along the Warnow with newfound confidence.
My path led past the Esprit store in which I hunted the same time for new clothes and looked to see if I can tap a little on offer. This unfortunately was not so from the specials. However, I was able to get
the beautiful, simple black shirt .
was now announced a hurry, I had to go home, as a professional came at last, this annoying noise in my heater to an end. And he even succeeded!
Now I can finally sleep in peace.
was funny to watch it, that it started raining right when I entered the apartment. = D
delivery yet again, great!


0 comments:

Post a Comment