Friday, April 11, 2008

Pains At Belly Button After C Section

6th Meeting on 11 April 2008

On Friday, the 11th April 2008 Our 6th place Group unit instead.
In this hour we are dealing with the sacrament of Confirmation .
We develop the following points.

first What is "Confirmation?
Confirmation is one of the seven sacraments of the Catholic Church
. These are the baptism, confession, Eucharist, marriage,
ordination and the anointing of the sick.

second What is a sacrament?

A sacrament is a "sacred character" and simultaneously a
"ordinance." God's shown us in the sacrament is not only
but us is also the same gift. This gift
can accept or decline.

third Importance of Confirmation
- Tauferneuerung
- strengthening the power of the Holy Spirit
- closer connection with the church
- attorney dissemination and defense of the faith
by word and deed

4th Requirements for Confirmation
- the minimum Firm age of 14 (The teenagers then
is religion of age.)
- the voluntary decision to Receive Confirmation to be
- baptism
- the reception of the Sacrament of Penance
- the appropriation of the Creed

5th the rite
The confirmation spreads itself from the bishop about the company ends the
hands and calls the Holy Spirit upon them down. Then he donates
each individual the sacrament, by giving it anoints with chrism in the form of a cross
forehead, called him by name and to the
speaks words:

"N." was sealed by the gift of God, the Holy Spirit.

Firmand The answer: "Amen!"

The bishop wants any peace:
"Peace be with you."
Firmand The answer: "And with your spirit! "

sets during the confirmation of the sponsor as a sign of solidarity and support
Confirmations his right hand on the right shoulder of the
. As a sponsor, he is ready to help the young people in faith
and to prop it again and again.

6th the characters
the laying on of hands
The bishop lays on behalf of Christ's hand on the
Confirmations. What he wants: "You belong to Christ."

the anointing with chrism
- commission for life from the Christian spirit
- empowered by the Spirit of God
- award with the dignity of a child of God
- order to connect us more closely with Christ

to seal
When Confirmation is sealed God's covenant with a man who began in
of baptism, that is confirmed.

7th the message
The message is the confirmation that his gift, the gifts of the
Holy Spirit, the adolescent
- orientation give in the search for meaning
- Selbstbewusstsei n and strength bring for the development of their
personality
- a awesome and trust to human and
image of God
lead.
This message is bound to the gesture of laying on of hands and anointing
.

When closing prayer, everyone is trying to formulate a request to the Holy Spirit, what he hoped for from God.

" Holy Spirit,
I hope that you give me the right way to show if I do not know what to do.
That you give me strength when I am exhausted.
want you to give hope, if I'm desperate.
That you make me courage to go hard way and that you support me in the faith are. "

" Holy Spirit,
please help me if I once again had no interest in church. Take me back on the right path and awaken in me the love of God. Most also those who make church often so boring. Give them the right intuitions, that from the "boring" Church again a lively church .. "

" is the Holy Spirit,
I hope from you that you stand by me in difficult times. I also ask you to accompany me on my life and help me if I even have no desire to trade fairs. "

" Holy Spirit, I hope to
by you that you stand by me in difficult situations and make important decisions help in finding the right solution. "

" Holy Spirit,
I hope you can help me in difficult situations, so I the right "path" find. Could you support me in faith? "

" Holy Spirit,
I hope you always help me if I do not know how to continue "




0 comments:

Post a Comment