Friday, April 25, 2008

What Is The Best Nerf Gun To Modifie

7th Meeting on 25 April 2008 trip to the cathedral after

"prayer"
topic is our 7 Group unit on Friday, 25 April 2008.

prayer to start with:

I know
not whether prayer is?
Each word is too much. It does not say what I feel
in the heart. But I know
you understand me that way.
Each song is too loud. My prayer is
often timid and silent. But I know you love me anyway
. Sometimes I'm
down completely. Then all
dark, dull and insipid. You, my God,
if you are there, come!
Sometimes I feel good. I feel that I
with a. A hand holding
me that leads me.

Whether you sing psalms in the monastery, brings
whether the sick flowers,
whether one is in a retail-friendly,
is not all a prayer?

I do not know whether to pray,
when her friend tenderly kisses
discussed when other
and protested against injustice.

If one wishes, 'Come home safely!
If one asks: What is it?
If one feels: I am blessed!
If it pushes the responsibility.
If a night on the pillow crying because all the trouble seems
'vain.
If he stands at the counter and flush
and still goes on and studied.

If one doubts whether there's God,
and still believes and hopes and loves.
If you can call it prayer, this prayer to God takes
safe "

(Hermann-Josef Coenen)


question.
- Who is God is for me?
- What is the relationship I have with him?
- I believe - I suspect that it exists or
I believe in him - - that is to say - I trust him?
- What is God in my eyes jurisdiction?
it is only my reflection, that everything I do, thinks fit
and confirmed?
- Or I use him as responsible for all my unfulfilled
wishes and my personal suffering, for natural disasters, wars, famines, etc.
...?


Which God do we see?
To find out, let's look at "Images of God" to.

God as,
- the old grandpa
- the "Oh - that - is - not - so - bad - God
- the highest - Nature - God
- the watchdogs - and - Checker - God
- the plumber - God
- the order - and power - God
- the colonel - God
- the humanity - God
- the Punisher - God
- the reward - God
- the incense - God

examined each from an image of God which he believes that in such
on his own Image of God is true and to formulate an explanation.

We are all agreed that God must not be used or abused. A friendly relationship can only grow and prosper, if each respects the other and honor, giving him attention and affection and always remains in contact with him.

We remain in prayer with God in contact. We use formulas, set texts or their own thoughts and words.

Our task is to write a personal prayer. Another aid for a worksheet on the parts of prayer and sentence beginnings are, we can put together at will.

"Good God,
you know who I am.
You know me and accept me the way I am.
I'm really glad that you exist.
God, I thank you for your love and kindness. "

" Dear God,
sometimes I feel quite sure you are near.
You give me support.
But sometimes I doubt if you exist.
But I believe in you.
I'm really glad that you are there, because you accept me as I am.
You know me. You know who and how I am.
God, I thank you for it.
Amen. "

" God,
I do not know who you are, but you know who I am. So sometimes I have doubts whether it you are there. Let me see you, because I want to try it with you. For God, you're good. Thank you for everything you have given me, for what is around me and makes me happy.
God I thank you for everything I have now forgotten to appreciate.
Amen. "

" God,
I do not know who you are, but I feel you for sure in my area. You are my support. I want to try it with you but do not know how I can speak to you. I do not know what's wrong with me if I sometimes have doubts about you. God, I thank you that you accept me as I am. Amen. "

"You,
sometimes I feel quite sure you are near. You know who I am. I have friends and enemies, and desires that are to be fulfilled. Can I speak to you? Let me learn to find words that fit me. I have a great request! Sometimes I do not know how and what to once. You are my support. I know that you accept me as I am. I have goals in life. Help me to realize it. God, I thank thee!
Amen. "

" God,
you know who I am.
Can I speak to you?
Let me learn to talk to you.
Let me see you in my life. Let me
words Found fit to me and are right for you.
others say about you, you're nice.
It was just good to talk to you.
Amen. "

" Dear God,
I do not know who you are.
But sometimes I feel you are near.
You know who I am.
I have friends and enemies. Let me learn to speak with them.
Sometimes I doubt if you exist.
you accept me as I am.
Sometimes I sense as I could.
I have hobbies, talents, and many goals.
Let me see you in my life.
I'm really glad that I'm changing schools since I got better in school.
God, I thank you for all that was and what is to come.
Amen. "


Finally, we finished a rough draft poster. Then we present our Gemeindpraktikum in words and pictures.

prayer concluded:

"Our Father in heaven,
D hese world is your house.
We thank you that we know.
g will eheiligt your name.
In it lies the reason for our happiness
and all our efforts.
Thy kingdom come.
Help us to collaborate on building a kingdom on earth.
Thy will be done on earth as in heaven.

Take our heart as an instrument of your will.
our daily bread give us today.
Give it all through our hands and we all
word.
And forgive us our trespasses.
establish peace between you and us
and in our own hearts.
as we forgive our debtors.
make peace between us all, so that together we are
happy.
And lead us not into temptation
Make us your near certain,
your power and domination.
but deliver us from evil. say
save us from:
It all makes no sense.
For thine is the kingdom,
is received in which we are
and strength
the all powerful is its end,
and the glory,
in which we will look at you,
forever. Amen. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment