Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brent Everett And Brent Corrigan 3

Friday 28 Thursday, 2010 May

heed me, you nations and their people, listen to me! For instruction will go forth from me, and my right I will very soon to make light of peoples.
Isaiah 51.4

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.
John 3:17

a man love a

people love him is
shall deem to
as God meant it.
Fyodor Dostoevsky

inserted in this sentence from Dostoyevsky a deep wisdom, for what God has for his world and his people want, this corresponds to the loving gaze of others. Jesus exemplified us what it means to see people the way God meant it. Therefore, he has not addressed, but erect, not condemned, but invited to turn back, not marginalized, but Given community. Of which we live and we owe each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment