Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where Is My Cervix When I Am On My Period

Tuesday 18 May 2010

I'll prove to you the Holy in the sight of the heathen. And ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 20,41.42

The servants of the royal officials said yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left your son. Since his father noticed that it was the hour in which Jesus had said to him, "Your son lives. And he believed with all his house. John 4.52-53


to the everyday miracles confidence learn

Is it any wonder? For the royal officials from Capernaum It was a miracle that his son, who was mortally ill, was healthy again. And the evangelist, it seems important to emphasize that he was healthy just in the hour when Jesus said that. Nevertheless, it seems important to me that Jesus warns in this story just before the belief in miracles, "If you see signs and wonders, ye will not believe." We are our faith, do not make our faith dependent on natural wonders, but everyday at the surprised to learn trust.
The belief of the captain introduces us to the question: How do I do if I'm at wits' end? What I trust when I get to my limits? Can I then things safely out of the hand give and let go? I can then listen to a word that heals me again and erects new? If we ask ourselves these questions and look to the example of the captain, then we realize that we should be better in practice such an attitude not only on the borders of our lives. If we are right in life, in the good days we practice in this attitude of the captain, then we train us in listening to the words that we need and we say we still can not:
A word of forgiveness
A word of A word of recognition
authorization
A word that inspires confidence
A word of love
A word that takes the duty
A word that connects people
God gives us healing words. He is near us when we need it. And this gospel we give each other more, by giving each other words to heal the wounds, the debt forgiven, straighten the bent, take people to account and give them a task to make people feel that they are valuable. Yes, words can actually heal. Nor can we heal with our words - not physical suffering, but the wounds of the soul, the dissensions that divide people from each other, the resignation, in which nothing is worth the trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment