Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank You For The Tip Customer

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Every morning he wakes me the ear that I hear hear disciples.
Isaiah 50.4

Jesus said to his disciples, is it given to you to understand the mysteries of the kingdom of God.
Luke 8.10

a gentle wake-up call

Early in the morning the alarm clock rings. Still sleepy and tired, we think of the tasks of the day. Enough time for breakfast yet? Will I be able to create everything I have planned for today what I must do today? Hopefully you see
morning as a rule of not. For the day's slogan evokes very different images. It is a gentle wake-up call. He pulls me out of bed, but wakes me gently the ear makes me awake and alert, curious and full of expectation for the new day. I nehem me time to come and set me on the day. What I am? What shall I do? What lies ahead? What I will now hear and see? What does God want me to say? Can I go so aware of the new day - trusting that God is with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment