Saturday, May 29, 2010

D2nt Error Only One Copy Of

Monday 31 May 2010

From the Lord is it when a man steps will be. If he falls, he does not crash but, for the Lord holds him by the hand.
Psalm 37,23.24

Christ says: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me, and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. John 10.27-28


be happy

A man was once asked why he could always be so happy in spite of his many occupations.
He said
"When I stand, I stand,
if I go, I'll go, if I
sit, I sit
when I eat, I eat, when I
love, I love ... "
Then he fell to the questioner and said:
?" We also do, but what do you do beyond that, "he said
again,
"When I stand, I stand,
if I go, I'll go, if I
... "
Again the people said
" But we do but also "
He said to them,
" No -
sitting if you, then you might already
is if you, then you walk on, if
you walk, you're already on target. "
unknown author

Only if we are very mindful and present, we can the voice of the good Shepherds hear.
Only if we are very mindful and present, can be our steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment